[Elfsea] FW: [Steppes] NEWS FLASH on Mistress Kalida!

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Wed Feb 22 11:34:02 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-bounces+glen.d.wilkerson=lmco.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:steppes-bounces+glen.d.wilkerson=lmco.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of alkudsi at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 1:21 PM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org; Lindenwood at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] NEWS FLASH on Mistress Kalida!

Mistress Kalida is healing well enough that the doctors are letting her
go home TODAY!  This is very good news, as she will definitely be more
comfortable there -- and at least one day ahead of the estimate the
doctor made earlier this week.  Of course, we all know she demands
herself to do better than expected!

While she is healing well, she's obviously still in considerable pain
and will be for a while.  I'm sure she will be thrilled to get email at
potter at pegasuspottery.com or phone calls, but do remember to keep calls
short, and definitely call ahead for the all-clear if you want to visit!

HL Saqra

(much relieved!)