[Elfsea] Central Regional Seneschal ER Deputy

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:44:00 PST 2006

Greetings Unto the Populous of the Central Region from Master Philip White,
Central Regional Seneschal.

I am in search of those members of the populous who would be interested in
working with me as an Emergency Replacement Deputy for the Central Regional
Office.

You will have to be a current paid member. You will need to be familiar with
the Seneschal's office and the responsibilities of the other officers.  It
will be important for you to have taken both the Treasurer and the Seneschal
classes (the next Roundtable in Moonshadow would be a good opportunity).  It
is also necessary that you have the ability to travel across the region and
form a working relationship with each branch.

Your main responsibility will be to step into my office in the case of an
emergency if I cannot fulfill my duties. This is not common but it does mean
that you will be informed of the progress of each branch and be aware of any
concerns.

This is a good chance to also see if you would be interested in stepping
into the office when my term is over.  I plan to be replaced in January of
2007. The ER Deputy will not necessarily be my replacement so this is also a
good time to let me know you are interested in the position regardless of
the ER Deputy position.

Please email me your interest directly.

Your Servant to Command,
~p.w.