[Elfsea] Big Springs anyone?

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Wed Jan 11 15:31:44 PST 2006

Well Big Springs Texas is where the next Kingdom A&S is going to be. It
will take 4 to 5 hours to drive it and lots of gas. I am willing to take
a few people in my car, but I can only take 5. I looked into a 15
passenger van today and I can get it for $200 Friday 3:00 p.m. through
Sunday 3:00p.m. I think this may take $130 for gas and two nights at a
hotel $80.

If 10 or 12 people want to spend $30 to $40 a piece I would volunteer to
drive. Two mini vans could car pool and it would be cheaper. We would
need to leave 6:00pm get to Big Springs 11;00 pm. I plan to eat that
morning at the hotel go to the event 8:30 or 9:00am 11:00 or 12:00 grab
a sandwich for lunch and eat feast for supper. I would like to leave the
hotel Sunday 8:30 or 9:00 am and get home 2:00pm. These are just options
and it is not in stone I have not made any reservations. Just a thought.

What do people think?

Ameline Lady Elfsea