[Elfsea] Students at UTA / Three Bridges

Don Riney dmriney at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 16 13:34:03 PST 2006

Very cool would you two be interested in helping reorginaze the college? I am thinking of starting the reorganization from the SCA side first then getting the formal campus student group started again for use of facilities and such. Robert Fitzmorgan is staff as well so between the two of us setting up[ a staff advisor should not be difficult but for the student group they require a core of at least 8 students and a total group size including staff, and faculty to be 10 to start out. They are kinda vauge on the status of Alumni within the student groups but I believe the student group would welcom any Alumni support and participation. and I am sure the SCA side (being Three bridges itself not SCA-UTA) welcomes the Alumni to come play.

Darius