[Elfsea] Students at UTA / Three Bridges

Threlkeld, Richard Richard.Threlkeld at xerox.com
Mon Jan 16 14:18:48 PST 2006

You might talk to Philip also. He knows the rules pretty well. If I were
doing this, I would set up the student side as a Medieval historical
group or even SCA-UTA without reactivating Three Bridges. Get it running
and healthy. That will get us on campus anytime we need to be. Then, if
the desire is there from the members of that group, reactivate Three
Bridges. We can get all the benefits with the SCA-UTA group only and
they can all be members of Elfsea directly.

Caelin