[Elfsea] Coronation Thank you's

Richard Dale fairbourne at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 16 18:18:39 PST 2006

No feast is done by one person, and this feast is no exception. Without the support of these wonderful gentles I am listing below feast would not have been the success it was.

  Caelin, a thank you is not enough. Without your support and guidance this feast simply would not have happened. You were the master and I was the student during this feast. Thank you!

  Pyro, thank you for all the cleaning, loading, unloading, chopping of onions and cooking. You contribution made it easier for everyone. Thank you!

  Aislyn, the real  success regarding the chocolate cake was the home made frosting made on sight by you. Thank you for working so hard all day on the chocolate cake icing and helping with all the other cooking. Your contribution, and constantly putting water and diet coke in my hands made the day easier for us all. Thank you!

  Fearghus, what can I say but you are a master vegetable  chopper.  Thank you!

  Inez, who literally cleaned  pots and pans all day and stuffed all those chicken breasts. Even though you were in pain you still made a great contribution to the feast. Thank you!

  Barbara, sorry I don't know how to spell you sca name. Thank you for constantly cleaning the dirty utensils, pots and pans and then chopping mushrooms and preparing the salad. I am astonished by your tireless energy. Thank you!

  Siobhann, thank you for jumping in and helping in the kitchen and your masterful preparation of the salad course. I salute your ability to make salad without direction. Thank you!

  Arias, who after fighting all day helped in the kitchen by cutting up the beef and helped in the preparation of the courses. Thank you for jumping in even after you were tired and your knee was hurting you. Thank you!

  Theresa, who changed clothes not only to help cook, but also watched several pots, helped in the preparation of the courses, and the actual cooking. Without your participation I would still be watching a pot of rice. Thank you!

  Elizabeth, for showing Caelin and myself the mysterious art of baking brownies and cakes. Without your knowledge and mentoring the 36 layers of the chocolate cake would not have been completed so easily. Thank you!

  Daniel, thank you for making all those grocery runs for those things we needed during the day.

  Armand and Ameline, thank you  for serving the high table and  the general populace. Thank you!

  Genvieve 2.0, thank you  for helping with the loading of the feast stuff on Sunday morning.

  I would also like to thank Dolphin, Chandra and Gwenneth for coming in and volunteering from outside of your group. Your contribution made it easier on all of us and Chandra's skills as head server were invaluable.

  Thank you to all those feast servers who sacrificed their time to serve this feast. It is one thing to cook a feast and it quite another to deliver it to the populace. Without your efforts people would not have gotten their food in a timely fashion.

  For all those I have forgotten, a very special thank you as you made the feast move forward smoothly. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

  H.E. Master Richard Fairbourne
  Coronation Feast Steward.