[Elfsea] OT to the ME dancers

Donita Len Schubert SCHUBERT_DONITA_LEN at Lilly.com
Mon Jan 16 21:52:31 PST 2006

Ah, your Grace, you will get me into trouble.....

This is a beautiful picture of a fantastic costume!  I love how she is
covered and still looks enchanting.  Yes, her belly is exposed a bit,
overly so, and look how her arms and legs are totally covered....very
demure.  In my opinion, I would love to own a costume just like this and I
would wear it to events and hafla's both in SCA and out.
You asked my opinion on professional dance wear in a restaurant....of
course, the correct answer is "It Depends".....It depends on the
restaurant owner, the occasion, etc., etc., etc.....BUT I have seen this
exact style worn in professional performance to great effect.
While most professional restaurant gigs will be preformed in modern
Egyptian style cabaret gear (main ingredient = skin and sequins), a sword
number done in this garb would be fantastic.

Toryn

"willowjonbardc at juno.com" <willowjonbardc
Sent by: elfsea-bounces+schubert_donita_len=lilly.com at ansteorra.org
01/14/2006 03:37 PM