[Elfsea] ME Dance?

Lisette Abbott dragynstarre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:44:54 PST 2006

I do know men dance middle eastern, with their movements definitively
masculine and aggressive rather than the softer, more feminine,
women's dance. As for dancing with Elfsea, I'll bow to Duchess
Willow's expertise.

Either way, middle eastern dancing is beautiful and quite powerful.

~Audiard Lisette

On 1/18/06, Jesse Sawyer <onenutgreen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is the ME dancing just for the laides or can men
> participate also? I don't know anything about it, so
> forgive me if that's an ignorant question. ;)

"Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation.
Be notorious." ~Rumi