[Elfsea] Tidings submissions...

Arias & Tereysa coltjanes at charter.net
Sat Jan 21 00:53:16 PST 2006

Greetings one and all.  For those of you who don't know me, my name is Arias Yanes,"De la Villa Lobo" and I am the new Knights Marshall for the Barony of Elfsea.  My Lady Tereysa and I look forward to seeing everybody at fighter practices on Sundays.  I can assure everyone that the same standards for fighter practice will continue and hopefully we shall have some new toys to play with, in the form of new comers.  Thus far we have had several to come out and put on the loner gear.  My thanks go out to Mistress Stella, HL Thomas, HL Louie, and HL Daire, who have taken the time to show these new people the basics and not scare them away, after all we don't want to break our new toys.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Gulf Wars is just around the corner and I'm sure that if we looked we could find some rust on the old armor that could use to be worked off.  We will be having two more joint practices before the Wars.  The next one will be in our back yard on the 5th of February, watch for the posting because there may be a time change, as of right now it will be at 14:00 (2:00pm).  The last joint practice will be held in the Stepps back yard at maryhead park in carolton, but wait there's more.  This practice will include combat archers, and as it sits right now the time will be at 12:00 noon.

It would be nice to let His Majesty Abd-al Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim know what kind of support he can count on for Gulf War, I know I'll be there and not just because I have too.  Hope to see you all there.

For honor, glory and service to the realm
Lord Arias Yanes "De la Villa Lobo"