[Elfsea] New Queens Champion

Genna gennac at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 18:47:16 PST 2006

Rain Daunt Great Ansteorra? Never!

Our rapier community loves our Queen and we showed it!

We are proud to announce Don Ingve of York took  the day and proved his
worthiness to be Queen's Champion for Her Majesty Valeria Richila Navarro.
Duchess Conal O'Rhiordan earned the Queen's Blade of Honor after an
impressive and admirable showing.

Lord Dirk the Just was awarded the Sable Talon, Lady Amerlot Lisette earned
a Sable Crane and Lord Seamus from Calontir as well as Jaqueline (youth)
were awarded Queens Rapiers. Fletcher took the honour of Queens Hope in
Youth Rapier.

I'm sure I am leaving off something but I am a tired steward. It was a good
day and Her Majesty was justly honoured by her legion of swashbucklers.

In Service,
Lady Genna Chiaramonte
Co-Autocrat