[Elfsea] Coronation MoC Activities

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 09:54:07 PST 2006

Greetings Elfsea from Master Philip White, Minister of Children for the
Barony.

I wanted to thank those who helped me with children’s activities at the
Coronation of Their Stellar Majesties Abd-al Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim and
Valeria Richila Navarro.  For the newcomers who participated with their
children a special thanks for following Minister of Children rules – it was
very helpful that you stayed throughout the activities and helped.

Also, particular thanks to Honorable Lady Lyonette van Leyden who
volunteered to run the class for the event. She was able to get all of our
supplies donated so there was no cost to the Barony and she had a great
activity with a lot of creativity that kept the children entertained.

Thanks again, and already working on the next events activities...

Your Servant to command,
~p.w.