[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 01:29:27 PST 2006

Greetings and Salutations!

I would like to remind you of tonight's Passing of the Cloak competition at
Kragenworth Keep.  The current keeper of the cloak has made our subject,
"Wordfame", and she has requested that we perform two pieces , of your
choice.
Bardic is at 6801 Beaty St., Ft.Worth and the phone # is 817-492-9246.  We
start at 7:30 SCA time and we do wear garb!  Please bring your bardic
paraphernalia, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.
Directions:

                     Take your best route to E Loop 820 and exit on Craig St
(1 exit South of Meadowbrook).  Go East on Craig St. to Hunter, about 6
blocks.  Go North on Hunter to the 'T' intersection at the end of the block.
  The house is on the NE side of the 'T'.  There will be a lantern or two
and a banner on the porch.  If you get lost, call us and we will get you to
the house!
We look forward to seeing you!

Ly. Gwenllian and Ld. Tarkus
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!