[Elfsea] prayer chain for RAIN

Robin Mitchell-Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sun Jan 15 09:03:00 PST 2006

I got this from a friend. It sounds like a good idea.

Let's start a prayer chain for RAIN.

When you receive this e-mail, stop for a minute and pray,

with faith, for rain.

I know we can make a difference.

Also, pray for the people who have lost homes and

everything they have.

Friends, we need the rain, here in Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico.

We are all being affected by it.  Through our faith in God and our

prayers, I believe the Lord will deliver.

A very valid request for prayer.  I hope you will join this effort

and pass it on as well.

If you aren't into prayers, any other sympathetic majic will do: car
washing, hanging laundry out to dry, picknics, Warlord. Focus especially for
Benbrook Lake, which is down by 12-15 feet.

Robin

They said a guy from Georgia would be President of the US when there was a
blizzard in Miami FL.

It snowed in Miami on Jimmy Carter's inauguration day.

I know this for a fact, because I watched it live.