[Elfsea] Fw: [Loch-Ruadh] GW Ansteorran Land Pics

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Mon Jan 30 22:45:14 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: George Boles
To: Loch Ruadh
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 5:49 PM
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] GW Ansteorran Land Pics

http://photobucket.com/albums/v721/alricm/

This is the link for the pictures I took of Ansteorra's Land.  The large piles of brush and timber are supposed to be removed by FEMA before war.

There are some holes where trees were knocked over and some scarring of the land from heavy equipment that will require smoothing out.

 If someone could cross post this to the Elfsea, Steppes and Ansteorra Lists I would appreciate it as my PO 3 email server is down.

Alric