[Elfsea] Re: Medb is gone

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 06:57:49 PST 2006

My dear brother Daire,

It grieves me to hear of the loss of your beloved
wife, the Lady Medb. However, my grief is tempered by
the joyous news of the return of your long lost wife,
Duirenne. May your new wife be as a docile as a lamb
and as fierce as a lion. May she comfort you in your
time of grief and provide you some semblence of love.
Do not grieve too overlong for Medb...she was a little
pushy and loud, if you don't mind me saying so, and
ill-suited for a gentleman such as yourself. ;o) But
we cannot all be perfectly matched, now can we?

Blessings be upon your family in this sad yet joyous
time.

Writ by my hand this 11th day of January from the cold
barren lands of Atenveldt,

Eleanor, Lady Cleavely
Bard of the Sun
Bard of Sun Dragon
Apprenticed to Master Darius of the Bells

Never annoy a bard, for their memories are long, and your name scans to "Greensleeves". ~ Fiana of Clare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved