[Elfsea] Coronation Thank you's

Threlkeld, Richard Richard.Threlkeld at xerox.com
Mon Jan 16 19:54:15 PST 2006

As lead cook, I would like to second and third all the people mentioned
below, but I would add that Richard did more than a little of
everything. He shopped ahead of time, he did a large portion of the set
up, he chopped vegetables, he cut chicken, he cooked vegetables, he
manned the grill for the chicken, and he worked both Saturday night and
Sunday for the cleanup.

I would also like to give a special thanks to my lady, Pyro, who did
most of what Richard and I did and seemed tireless.

Vivat to you all! I welcome you to any future feast I am crazy enough to
cook for.

Caelin on Andrede