[Elfsea] Coronation Children's Activities

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:20:34 PST 2006

Greetings All from Master Philip White, Elfsea Minister of Children.

This coming weekend we will have a day of celebration and pageantry as Their
Royal Highnesses step up to take the Crown of Ansteorra.  Many of you will
bring your families as you are looking forward to a day of greeting friends
and taking care of business.

As such, we invite your children to join us Saturday morning from
11:00am-12:30pm for a print making class taught by Honorable Lady Lyonette
van Leyden. The Ministry of Children will also have other activities
available during this time, but our main activity will focus around
historical printing techniques.  (I expect it to be a lot of fun!)

Requirements – All parents or guardians must donate 40 minutes of their own
time helping with the children’s activities in order to take advantage of
this service. A sign up sheet will be located at gate and all must sign up
at time of check in.

Your Servant to Command,
~p.w.

*There will be no children’s activities during court; all parents/guardians
must attend their children during this time. All unattended children will be
re-directed back to their parents if they are disrupting Court.