[Elfsea] "Pirates of the Caribbean"

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Thu Jul 6 07:45:55 PDT 2006

That sounds great, but since I won't be getting back into Elfsea/FW from work until 8-ish, that time leaves me out.  Since I was not planning to go to coronation, I may go Saturday afternoon.  Anyone want to meet then?

  Ceatta

  aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)

"Wilkerson, Glen D" <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com> wrote:
      How does 6:00 at the Ridgmar Movie Tavern in Fort Worth on Friday afternoon sound?
  It's not as central as I would like, but I feel it's the optimum showtime that people can make and still get home and to bed early for the bus to coronation - and you can actually have dinner at the movie so no one needs to go out before or after.
  Alaric