[Elfsea] OT; invitation to POTC2

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 3 22:38:04 PDT 2006

Passing this on from another list as an invitation and/or a warning.

P O T C 2
A bunch of crazied rennie pirates will all be going to see POTC2 at the Plano Studio Movie Grill this Friday, Opening Day at 9:15pm. The link to buy tickets is below. Please change the day to Friday 7/7, and click on the 9:15pm showtime to purchase tickets.https://smg.tstickets.com/smg.aspx?theatreid=1REMEMBER, they have asked us to bring no swords - not even peace tied swords. Also, if people want to sit together and try to get the best seats, the studio recommends you get there at least one hour early. I will be there early for sure.Please pass this on to your other groups.I can't wait!!! Come join the pirates!Cherry

Lady Gabriele
Dominatrix of House Bloodstone
Bronze to Wicked Thunder