[Elfsea] Changes of Leadership

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 4 19:59:54 PDT 2006

Greetings Unto the Barony of Elfsea and Her Canton and College from Master
Philip White, Central Regional Seneschal.

First, I would like to thank Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen for all of her
work in the past as your Seneschal for the Barony.  She has always had the
best interests of the group in mind and did a great job serving you.  Please
thank her personally yourself as well.  Rixende’s work has helped the group
to continue functioning as an active part of the Society as she managed the
administrative aspects of her office while trying to encourage growth.
Filling the role of a seneschal, especially for a Barony, is a hard job and
her enthusiasm and dedication has truly benefited the group.

Second, I would like to introduce your new Seneschal.  Lady Aislyn of
Glynwyrd Fen will be signed into office this coming Red Tape.  I have talked
with her personally and I expect that she will continue the Baronies
successes.  Please welcome her to the office and lend her all the support
she will need.

Your Servant to Command,
~P.W.