[Elfsea] Duchess Willow silent Auction results

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 10:21:34 PDT 2006

Greetings to the Barony of Steppes and Elfsea

  It is with great pleasure that i can report the Silent auction for Duchess willow and family was a success.

  A high bid of 500.00 was recieved and confirmed for the custom crossbow that was offered to help raise money. The high bidder wishes to remain silent. The winning amount of 500.00 will be passed onto Duchess Willow Via my account when i recieve it.

  I am also happy to report that with the permission of Dutchess Willow, my wife Mea and the bidders that i will be taking the top 3 bids and building bows and passing on the bidding amounts minus the material cost of the bow and giving that over to Duchess Willow as well. This should be a total of about 700.00 raised between 3 total bids.

  I wish to thanks those that bid and wish to thank everyone for giving me the chance to help in what little way i could.

  In service to the dream

  Lord Ulrich Von Carolingia
  House FlaconRose Crossbowsman and Bowyer.