[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Irina Morevskaia scythianlady at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 10:49:11 PDT 2006

    ARCHERY LIVES!!!

We will be having practice this Sunday at 11am at the TCC Southeast campus.

Targets will be set up for Royal Rounds, as well as the ever-popular "kill
the wabbit" shoot.  Come out and impress us with your huge scores or ability
to shoot the rabbit in the eye at 100 yards.  Come out and play, archers of
Elfsea.  It's more fun than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Irina.

"There is no overkill.  Only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload' -- Schlock
Mercenary

Directions to the site:

Make your best way to the intersection of Interstate 20 and Highway 360 in
South East Arlington.

Go south on highway 360 and continue south past Green Oaks and Harwood
(Sublet becomes Harwood for anyone coming from that neck of the woods).

The next right is Southeast Parkway. It only goes to the west. The college
is the next entrance to the left and practice will be held in the field to
the left or east of the parking lot. That is about where the North indicator
compass is located on the map below.

The Map Quest link to a map of the area is:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=address&searchtype=address&cat=&address=&city=Arlington&state=TX&zipcode=76018%2d3144&searchtab=home