[Elfsea] GAA Gorgets

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 07:18:19 PDT 2006

Anyone interested in a GAA gorget? Tomas is spending time with Master
Geoffrey in Georgia, and can bring them home for you. $45. Sizes medium and
large. I wear a medium, over my hood, Dirk wears a medium under his hood and
it fits his neck perfectly for size comparison. These are the really nice
low profile ones that I absolutely swear by. Tomas also wears his like this
for heavy fighting. Completely legal for both.

Let me know ASAP. Tomas will be picking them up from him on Saturday, but if
you want one I need to let them know NOW so that he can make them. Payment
on delivery, and Tomas will be back from Georgia Wednesday after Queens.
In Serivce,

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Quidam audit valde, facit valde