[Elfsea] "Pirates of the Caribbean" Friday

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Jul 5 10:00:58 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/5/2006 11:50:55 AM Central Standard Time,
glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com writes:

Is anyone interested in trying to get  together Friday afternoon for "Pirates
of the Caribbean?"
I realize that a lot of people may want to  call it an early night since a
lot of you are getting up at  "O-dawn-thirty" to catch the bus for Coronation,
but I thought I would  put the idea out there anyway.
Alaric

There is a special midnight showing on Thursday in Cedar  Hill.