[Elfsea] Queen's Champion and Crash Space

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Jul 9 19:10:57 PDT 2006

David and I can offer a bedroom (double bed) and sleeping-bag space in the
game room.  We do have cats and dogs, and won't let smokers do so in the
house.

Gerita

Japanese Chin Rescue and Care
Dallas Northwest Coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)