[Elfsea] I need Help - Order of Precedence

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 19:01:55 PDT 2006

Very Good Work.

Donnel

In a message dated 7/11/2006 8:31:42 PM Central Standard Time,
dolce.luce at gmail.com writes:

I have put Elfsea's OP online - _http://www.geocities.com/elfsea_herald/_
(http://www.geocities.com/elfsea_herald/)  .  I have also started a member's page
for the Barony.

As for the help I need for the OP - I need for people to go through  and
check names to confirm that their information is correct. I know  that some
information is not up to date - Caelin's Pelican, Crandel's  Barony, Tomas'
Knighthood, to name a few. I am going to be taking my  Court reports to work to begin
filling in the blanks. I have set up an  email account specifically for this
website - _elfsea_herald at gmail.com_ (mailto:elfsea_herald at gmail.com)  , and
there is a link at the top of the page to click on. Please email any
corrections, additions, deletions, or updates to that account, and I  will add the
update the list.

Many people receive awards at events that I do not attend. I want  to be
certain that people receive recognition for these awards. I need  your help in
this.

As for the Member's list...my goal is to have all the members of  Elfsea on
the list, regardless of whether they are on the OP or not. If  you know of
someone who is not on the list but who is a member of the  Barony, PLEASE let me
know. I want to include them too. There is also a  link to
_elfsea_herald at gmail.com_ (mailto:elfsea_herald at gmail.com)  at the  top of this page for easy
access. My next goal is to begin to  get the registered devices for members and to
include that on the  website, so that those can be viewed as well. I got some
great ideas  from the Eclipse Herald :)

Thank you, many times, for your assistance in this.

In service,
Luciana

--
Always assume the best about your  loved ones. There is a reason that you
love them