[Elfsea] Sunday Heavy Fighter Practice Cancelled

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 09:31:43 PDT 2006

Could you please drop me a line w/directions to her house?
  Thank you
  Lochlan

Dragonetti <dragonetti at generich.com> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                  Greetings Elfsea,

  I am posting on behalf our Knight Marshal, Lord Arias who is still having internet connection difficulties.

  Elfsea’s official heavy practice scheduled for today (7/16/2006) at 5 pm is officially cancelled due to excessive heat (currently at 104+).

  At an event, we would no doubt continue to fight, but for practice we feel it is unnecessary to compel our friends to do so.

  I WILL be at the park for the benefit of those who do not see this message, but practice is “Officially” cancelled.

  If you have an opinion regarding a heat/practice policy, please let come to business meeting tomorrow night at Aisclynn’s home and let us know your ideas. Or feel free to contact the knight marshal, the seneschal or myself directly, at your convenience. Thanks and I hope to see you at business meeting!

  Baron Armand Dragonetti
  Lord Elfsea