[Elfsea] Info for the Bus to Coronation

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Wed Jul 5 20:14:52 PDT 2006

Greetings to you all!!!!!

The bus to coronation will leave from I-20 and Campus Drive at the TCC
campus. The time is 4:00 am, sorry so early. This is "real time" ...NOT
"SCA time" we need to leave this early so we can see all of Coronation.
Please know this bus is full. You will be sitting next to someone. Think
about the people around you, lets all be good neighbors. I plan to let
people sleep on the way up. Some of the riders will be fighting in Kings
Champion. If you are fighting in the tourney please reply back to this
message so I can let the autocrat know. I will have all armor put in the
front compartment so it is easy to get to. I will supply tablecloths,
plates, bowls, cups, and silverware, for all as well as lunch. If you
wish to sit with friends other than people on the bus that is fine I'm
just trying to make things easy for all. We will leave for home around
11:00 pm, we will stop at a truck stop for munchies on the way home,
that will get us back to Fort Worth around 2:00 am. We can watch movies
on the way home. I am paying a $300 deposit for alcohol refundable if no
damage or cleaning is needed. Also no glass containers, and I need to
see a sober driver to drive you home once we get back to Fort Worth,
thanks for your understanding of these few rules.

I want to let you know how much I thank you all for getting me money in
such a timely manner. I think we will all have a great time on this
trip. This is the company and the bus we are on. You can see the top
hatch for a few things, but all large things will go into the bottom
compartments. All large coolers will need to go under the bus.

http://www.lonestarcoaches.com/motorcoaches/

The address and a map to TCC South Campus can be found at:
http://www.generich.com/bus.htm

Feel free to call me at 817-447-3636 at home or 817-705-2435 on my cell.

Ameline