[Elfsea] I need Help - Order of Precedence

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 18:30:35 PDT 2006

I have put Elfsea's OP online - http://www.geocities.com/elfsea_herald/ . I
have also started a member's page for the Barony.

As for the help I need for the OP - I need for people to go through and
check names to confirm that their information is correct. I know that some
information is not up to date - Caelin's Pelican, Crandel's Barony, Tomas'
Knighthood, to name a few. I am going to be taking my Court reports to work
to begin filling in the blanks. I have set up an email account specifically
for this website - elfsea_herald at gmail.com , and there is a link at the top
of the page to click on. Please email any corrections, additions, deletions,
or updates to that account, and I will add the update the list.

Many people receive awards at events that I do not attend. I want to be
certain that people receive recognition for these awards. I need your help
in this.

As for the Member's list...my goal is to have all the members of Elfsea on
the list, regardless of whether they are on the OP or not. If you know of
someone who is not on the list but who is a member of the Barony, PLEASE let
me know. I want to include them too. There is also a link to
elfsea_herald at gmail.com at the top of this page for easy access. My next
goal is to begin to get the registered devices for members and to include
that on the website, so that those can be viewed as well. I got some great
ideas from the Eclipse Herald :)

Thank you, many times, for your assistance in this.

In service,
Luciana

--
Always assume the best about your loved ones. There is a reason that you
love them