[Elfsea] E-mail problems...

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Sat Jul 22 11:42:34 PDT 2006

Hola!

I just wanted to drop everyone a line...

I think I got attacked by a virus or Outlook has decided to give me fits.
For the last week or so, I can download my e-mail and read 1 e-mail and then
Outlook freezes (I get a Not Responding error).  I am trying to resolve this
issue (I think I fixed as I can write this e-mail) and hope to be up and
going again soon.  In the meantime, I have over 600 unread e-mails in my
inbox that got downloaded and I am trying to get to all the ones that were
sent to me privately. So, please be patient and I promise...I will respond!

Maria