[Elfsea] [Falconrose] Fw: Who wants to go?

Lady Eithne GrandeDamme FR eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 05:44:20 PDT 2006

Duchess Willow & I will be attending.
  Lady Eithne

Aingeal <clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: Aingeal
To: Loch Ruadh List Ansteorra
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 3:07 PM
Subject: Who wants to go?

There has been talk about going to the St John's display at the Tyler Museum either August 19th or 26th. Check out the link. The cost is $10. Let me know if you are interested. We could carpool to this. The hours on Saturday are 10am- 5pm

http://www.tylermuseum.org/SaintJohns.htm

                         In Service to the House, the Keep & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True Honor,   Lady Eithne ingen mhic Chionaoit
Also Known as the Healer

  GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep and The Rose of SK

  Central Region Chirurgeon, Ansteorra