[Elfsea] Coronation and thanks yous (long)

David Knebel herault2 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 10 09:57:02 PDT 2006

Hello all,

   Coronation was a beautiful day.  Our local fighters fought well, with
honor and panache.  Centurion Louis made it in the San Angelo local
paper, along with his lady Colleen.  Before I depart for the land of my
parents for a few weeks I would like to thank publicly; those who helped
make my knighting special for me.  Druinne, you made hosen for both the
vigil and the elevation as well as the lyrapipe hood I wore.  They
looked fantastic.  Daire, the poulains and pattens -- awesome. Ciannait,
for the terrific job of beading; I know that you gave many hours of
labor for me and I truly appreciate it. Robin, Signy, Alexis, Larrissa,
Mary Grace, Tessa, and Kief:, your words were heartfelt and truly
meaningful.  I am so glad you were able to come and speak for me.
Simone, Drake, Duncan, your admonitions will stay with me for the rest
of my life.  Morgan, thanks for stepping in and helping. You've been
closer to me than my own regular brother.  Hrafn, you are the man.
Something needs to be done and you are there.  You guarded through the
vigil, you made my vigil book, you were there to carry my banner in the
procession. Elizabeth and Dirk, for helping keep my lady sane through
out the stress of real life and getting everything ready for both the
vigil and knighting. Duncan, I would also like to thank you for taking
me info your family, training and guiding me through the years.  I
aspire to your example of chivalry.  To all of you who came to see the
knighting ceremony, thank you as well.  It is so nice to see so many
happy faces. I could literally feel your support for me. My son, Daniel,
when I told you I wanted you to help with my procession and that you
would not get to go to space camp-in  this year, you said you really
wanted to be there for your PaPa.  Finally, thank you Rixende, my Lady,
without whom I would not have gotten anywhere.  In fact, I would
probably still be in the back woods of Meridies, where you met me.  Your
love inspires me in all things. I thank God each and every day for
blessing me, by bringing you into my life.  I remain,

ever in service

Sir Tomás Niállagáin
/Fidelis ut meus vota/