[Elfsea] [Fwd: [SteppesFP] Visitor from Atlantia this weekend]

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Tue Jul 11 14:16:03 PDT 2006

Friday night for training and I'd love to see some folk out to
train with her instead of her beating up on just poor little me.

> It will have to be on Saturday as she is flying out fairly early
on Sunday.

> I'm thinking of having it at Bob Woodruff Park in Plano, but will
be open to suggestions for other places. Also, if it is too hot
during the day it might be held a little later in the evening. The
high is expected to be around 99 degrees and sunny. So either an
early morning or early evening practice seems to be in order.
Anyone have a preference or even maybe an indoor area in mind?

> I'd love to see some people come out and could even prepare a
> dinner to be held either at my place or someone else's afterwards.
>
> Sorry things are disjointed, basically what I'm looking for is an
> idea on who could be there, any suggestions for site and places to
be. Once I have some basic data I'll form a more concrete plan. Of
course it could be just me an her as well.