[Elfsea] I need Help - Order of Precedence

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 19:25:47 PDT 2006

Thank you. Unfortunately, I have already had a terrible mistake already
pointed out to me. I am shamelessly blaming it on being tired. I am
correcting my error, posting the correction here, and am taking myself to
bed. The correct email address is: elfsea_herald at yahoo.com . I am afraid
that I put in the incorrect server. Please accept my apologies.

In service,
Luciana