[Elfsea] Auction to help Dutchess Willow and family - Drawing to a close

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 10:51:58 PDT 2006

Greetings one and all,

  Our silent auction for Dutchess Willow is drawing to a close.

  I say thank you to those that have submitted a bid, i will be contacting you soon.

  ANYONE else that would like to submit a bid, please send to uccrossbows at yahoo.com at this time to make sure your bid is added.

  Links to the bow this auction will be patterned after can be seen at:

  http://www.uccrossbows.com/2006notchlock.html

  Note:

  This bow WILL NOT have a wood laminated trigger, while it works ok - bad idea!!!!

  This bow is being built for the auction winner and will include the auction winners input on how the bow looks. This auction is for a custom built crossbow.

  The auction high bidder will be contacted July 2nd and announced (if they wish to be announced) later that evening. All other bidders will be notified as well.

  Once again thank you for the list time and your help with this.

  Warmly,

  Lord Ulrich Von Carolingia
  House Falcon Rose Crossbowman and Bowyer