[Elfsea] Warlord Gate Vollunteer Thanks

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 16:55:36 PDT 2006

Greetings Unto the Barony of the Steppes from Master Philip White and
Honorable Lady Elin the Timid.

This past weekend we had a most excellent event with Steppes Warlord and we
were able to welcome many of our friends from the Kingdom to come visit us
and enjoy our revels.

You can imagine that with such a large event, there also come a lot of work.
With more than 600 visitors coming through to pay site over a three day
period, Elin and I had to rely on the help of many volunteers in order to
organize gate for Warlord. It was very exciting to see who volunteered to
help us.  Many of our newer Steppes members stepped forward and gave their
time.  Our neighbors from the West also offered time and support.  Even past
Steppes members who have since moved away and gave us some of their time
while the visited their old home Barony.

We would like to thank these volunteers, including Siobhan ui Niall, Aislyn
of Glynwrd Fen, Bianca della Vittoria, Marc-Antoine de Larue, Gabrielle
Renee de Bernard, Jocelyn de Viverais, Daniel of Cameron, Delores of Elfsea,
Kathy Cott, Elizabeth Seal, Susanne of Caldwell and Constance Elizabeth
Campbell.

They worked so well together and really took an effort to welcome people and
treat them like guests while making sure that all of the required
administration was taken care of while not distracting from the excitement
of the event.

Thank you each for your work,
Philip and Elin