[Elfsea] Coronation caravan

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Tue Jun 13 19:21:46 PDT 2006

Greetings to you all,

  The response to the idea of traveling to Coronation in a grand wagon
has taken off in a big way. I am now debating the need to take an
additional wagon for all the people interested. I have had some
questions about the travel plan, so I will endeavor to give some
details. These are guidelines and are not in stone.

At 4:30 AM on the morning of July 8 boarding will begin from a college
or shopping center on the eastern side of Fort Worth. The bus will leave
at 5:00 to 5:15. One short stop in Granbury or Stephenville, to pick up
some people, and to stretch your legs if needed. Then proceed to San
Angelo arriving about 9:00 AM. It is my plan to arrive in time for a
fighter to be able to fight in the King's Champion battle.

Armand and I wish to supply lunch for all. Friends have said they will
help if we need to feed two busses. I and my family will be eating
feast. I spoke to Lady Caitrionag Dhomhnaill, the autocrat, and if I can
tell her and her feast Steward the number for feast, we can all be feed,
for the $5 fee for feast

The bus will leave San Angelo at 10:00 or 11:00 PM after the revel and
hafla, stop in the same place to drop off the people from the southern
canton. Then the bus will proceed to the original drop off place around
2:00 or 3:00 AM.

I am doing this outside of the SCA's legal responsibility and no SCA
funds will be used. I am signing the contract as Amy Rich and using Lone
Star Tours. They have a good record and the driver will have a hotel
room to sleep in while we are at Coronation.

Call me at 817-447-3636

Or email me at Ameline at generich.com

Contact me if you want a seat or if you have any more questions. We
expect to have a fun group of people, I am paying a deposit for
responsible adults to drink on the bus but no glass containers will be
allowed.

I will need an email or a phone call to hold your seat. I will send out
a confirmation tonight to all on the first bus. If I get 15 to 20 more
people I will get a second bus.

I will need a check or money from all parties by 21st of July.

Thanks you for your time.

Ameline Dubois