[Elfsea] Highland Games

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Mon Jun 5 11:25:49 PDT 2006

Echoing His Excellency's words, I too wish to thank all who came out and participated and gave a part of themselves (mostly sweat) to make the Highland Games Demo a success.

  Vivats go out to:
  Setup Crew:
  Gilianna, Aeryn, Master Caelin, Pyro, Richard, Anistashia, Jonathan, Mistress Stella, Baron Armand, Master Richard, Don Alric, Robin.

  For all those who came out Saturday and Sunday:
  Gilianna, Don Alaric, Daniel, Siobhan, Master Caelin, Pyro, Ceatta, Elspeth, Crandal, Aeryn, Mistress Stella, Baron Armand, Master Richard, Murrium, Luciano, Dirk, Ailgenan,Duchess Willow, Duke Jonathan, Richard, Jonathan, Aurellia, Gavin, Aislyn, Ferghus, Robin, Gerhardt, Hanna, Wolf, Anistashia, Tristian, Nicolette, Earl Drake, Countess Sibri.  And a number of children.

  Special thanks go to:

  Lady Hanna for coordinating a great A&S setup and demo, and doing so without even being here for one day.  VIVAT!

  Lady Elspeth for a great waterbearing job and keeping everyone liquidified. VIVAT VIVAT!!

  and The Honoral Lady Robin, for stepping in at the last moment and coordinating the setup when I couldn't be there (due to a new job that wouldn't let me go). VIVAT VIVAT VIVAT !!!

  And for the winners of the Mace (Lord Richard), the Buckler (someone Welsh guy, I think) and the "Lost Coin" (you gotta ask His Excellency about that -- Tristan).

  Again, thanks to all, and if I missed anyone, please accept my apologies.

Ceatta
Elfsea Highland Games Coordinator

Let's make this a game worthy of the Barony!

aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)