[Elfsea] Lost at highland games

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Fri Jun 9 13:42:51 PDT 2006

Your Grace,

  I have a black belt that was left on the tables behind the Baronal thrones, but His Grace said it was not his.  So I perhaps have a belt that belongs to someone who accidently picked up His Grace's belt.

  Can anyone help?

  Ceatta

"willowjonbardc at juno.com" <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:
  Hi everyone who was at Highland games. My husband left his long solid black belt in the arming tent and now he can't find it. Please look in your stuff to see if it got mixed in by mistake. Thank you
Willow