[Elfsea] Pass the Hat at Moot

Jeanne Carter jeanne.c at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 23 13:32:27 PDT 2006

It was our squire, Morgan Mackenzie, and his lady, Shannon.  The fire (which occured Thursday, June 7) started in the garage, and then traveled into the house.  The house is not habitable.  The fire also destroyed 3 cars- 2 of theirs, and 1 belonging to Morgan's visiting father.  Morgan is an expert armorer and had a lot of tools,armor, etc. in the garage, along with an acetylene tank and an air compressor.  They were very lucky those two items didn't blow!!  Luckily, no one was hurt, man or animal, for which we are very thankful for.
  ~Sibri

Christine/Maria <casadevaca at charter.net> wrote:
  I would like to know the same thing? Who was the other family?

Maria