[Elfsea] Auction to help Dutchess Willow and family - Drawing to aclose

Threlkeld, Richard Richard.Threlkeld at xerox.com
Thu Jun 29 11:37:59 PDT 2006

What is the current high bid?
Caelin

________________________________

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of David Ruff
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 12:52 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea; steppes at lists.ansteorra.org; elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Auction to help Dutchess Willow and family - Drawing
to aclose

Greetings one and all,

Our silent auction for Dutchess Willow is drawing to a close.

I say thank you to those that have submitted a bid, i will be contacting
you soon.

ANYONE else that would like to submit a bid, please send to
uccrossbows at yahoo.com at this time to make sure your bid is added.

Links to the bow this auction will be patterned after can be seen at:

http://www.uccrossbows.com/2006notchlock.html

Note:

This bow WILL NOT have a wood laminated trigger, while it works ok - bad
idea!!!!

This bow is being built for the auction winner and will include the
auction winners input on how the bow looks. This auction is for a custom
built crossbow.

The auction high bidder will be contacted July 2nd and announced (if
they wish to be announced) later that evening. All other bidders will be
notified as well.

Once again thank you for the list time and your help with this.

Warmly,

Lord Ulrich Von Carolingia
House Falcon Rose Crossbowman and Bowyer

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call
rates.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.co
m/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>