[Elfsea] Hand sewing class at Newcomer/A&S day this Saturday

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 08:42:35 PDT 2006

Do want to learn how to hand sew?  Its easy!  Make your own garb (costume) in your spare time without a machine.

  I will be teaching a hand-sewing class at the Arts and Sciences/newcomer day this Saturday, June 17th from 11am to 11pm at Serena and Robin's home.

  Time will for my class will be 1pm to 1:30.  Bring a thimble, scissors and thread if you have them.  I will bring some supplies.  We will be working on a scrap piece of fabric only

  The address is 7135 Vinland St., Dallas TX  75227-1829.

  Lady Katheryn

  serena1570 at yahoo.com
  juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com