[Elfsea] Update part 3

Susan Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Wed Jun 14 19:19:56 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Kristi is doing well now that she is home.  She is some physical therapy and has good improvement everyday.  She is able to be pretty independent and she has much more function in her left hand now.  She can grip, but really has no fine control yet.  For two weeks after the stroke, she's doing great.  She can't wait to be able to draw again.
    I just got off the phone with Kristi, and she wants all of you to know how much she appreciates all the thoughts, prayers, phone calls, emails, and cards that she has received.  She says she would love to have phone calls if you like...her number is 254-485-7039.  She said sometimes she won't answer if she doesn't recognize the number, so please leave a message.
    We appreciate all of our good friends.  Thank you.

Genevieve and Caristiona