[Elfsea] Highland Games

Robin Mitchell-Mabry smabry at flash.net
Fri Jun 2 18:36:08 PDT 2006

I would like to thank everybody for coming out today to help load, unload,
and set up for the Highland Games:

Giliana Lunceleyn

Aeryn

Master Caelin

Pyro

Richard DeLauyfson

Anistashia

Johnathan De Lauyfson

Stella Silvana

Baron Armand

Master Richard

Don Alric

(Please forgive if I misspelled your name or left anybody off)

I have some extra tickets for adults and children.

If you wear garb, promise to hang around two or more hours to help with the
demo, these can be YOURS! All you have to do is CALL Ld Ceatta or email:

smabry at flash.net

(817)996-0794 (cell)

I look forward to seeing everybody on Saturday and Sunday.

Bring your arts & crafts! Bring your weapons!

If you get here prior to 7:30am, you should be able to get free parking.

Fighting! Soft drinks! Fighting! Oranges! Fighting! Pickles! Fighting!

YIS

HL Robin de Shealladh

Chamberlain Elfsea