[Elfsea] Elfsea A&S Night - June 20

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 07:17:33 PDT 2006

To help you choice a Fan style go to:
http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/wsnlinks/index.php?action=displaycat&catid=311

The Kingdom of Atlantia has one of the best sources of
links available for a number of topics. The link above
will take you to their links for Fans.  You can look
around to help decide what look works best for you.

The Home page for the Atlantian A&S links is:
http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/wsnlinks/

Check out other topics of interest, including Masks!
Start thinking about ideas for the upcoming Masqued
Ball!

In Service,
Lady Hanna von Dahl
Deputy MoA&S, Elfsea