[Elfsea] Auction for Lord Morgan and his lady, Shannon

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 16:56:02 PDT 2006

Wanted to remind everyone of the auction being held to help Lord morgan and family.

  This is for a custom made notchlock crossbow, some horn and ivory will be used and the stock will be made of oak. 100% of the auction amount will be given to Lord morgans family to aid in the rebuild from the fire that gutted thier home.

  Please send bids to: uccrossbows at yahoo.com

  Thank you for the list time and space.

  Lord Ulrich Von Carolingia
  House FalconRose Crossbowman and Bowyer

David Ruff <davidsbox01 at yahoo.com> wrote:

  Greetings unto the Steppes and Elfsea,

  It is with pride i post this email with the permission of Lord Morgan and his lady.

  These two suffered a fire in which their home was gutted and they lost some cars and equipment as well. My support and heart go out to them and i wish to make this offer.

  Lord Morgan - altho i am in denton i offer the use of my wood and metal shop and if you need a forge - to come with me when i goto Lancaster forge.

  I would like to offer the following as well.

  I would like to have a silent auction for this family. Again i will offer one of the crossbows i build. Custom built to the auction winner's specs using oak, horn and some ivory. The prod will be a custom layup fiberglass in the range of 50 to 120lbs. The fiberglass prod is made to look like a steel prod and at 3 feet can not be identified as fiberglass. The below links are to a custom i completed and sold weeks ago, some may have seen it at this past warlord in my booth.

    http://www.uccrossbows.com/sitebuilder/images/notch1-382x273.jpg

  http://www.uccrossbows.com/sitebuilder/images/notch2-367x250.jpg

  100% of the auction winnings will goto Lord Morgan's family in hopes that it takes some sting out of this experiance. The auction will close on 7/10/06 and the bow will be built and given to the winner within 20 days of the close of auction. The bid totals will be sent to Lord morgan for review at the end of auction - SHOULD the bidder wish to remain silent, i will respect that and pass over any message wishing to be sent.

  The bow pictured: Is a notchlock custom made from oak and walnut. There is ivory and gemsbok horn inlay in the bow. The notch area is capped with brass to give the bow a very easy and accurate release as well. All ivory we use is documented and from legal source.

  Bids are silent, please send bids and questions to: uccrossbows at yahoo.com

  Lets pool together and help one of our own families that has helped our baronies and contributed so much.

  With warmest regards,

  Lord Ulrich Von Carolingia
  House FalconRose Crossbowsman and Bowyer

  It was our squire, Morgan Mackenzie, and his lady, Shannon.  The fire (which occured Thursday, June 7) started in the garage, and then traveled into the house.  The house is not habitable.  The fire also destroyed 3 cars- 2 of theirs, and 1 belonging to Morgan's visiting father.  Morgan is an expert armorer and had a lot of tools,armor, etc. in the garage, along with an acetylene tank and an air compressor.  They were very lucky those two items didn't blow!!  Luckily, no one was hurt, man or animal, for which we are very thankful for.
  ~Sibri

  Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.