[Elfsea] Scribe's meeting Monday June 12th

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Sun Jun 11 14:20:58 PDT 2006

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
       Elfsea's Scribe's and Illuminator's Guild will meet Monday, June 12th at TE's Armand and Ameline's home, 1000 Choke Cherry Lane, Crowley, TX 76036. Meetings start at 7:00 P.M. We will be painting award scrolls for the Kingdom and Elfsea Defender which is only a few months away!
       If you would like to learn how to paint scrolls, beginners are welcome. We have all the materials you need to get started.
       In service, HE Stella