[Elfsea] Crandall Home Safe

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 19 16:25:34 PST 2006

Just a few notes from my perspective.

  With the Queen not being present, The King and His Bouquet of Roses did wonderful things.

  We had some rain, but nothing like you are getting.

  I had my first rapier kill in the second open field battle. I noted that as I walked up to the field that there were rapier fighters from all kingdoms standing talking with each other.
  Then we formed two lines and "Lay On!".
  They had very good practices I discovered later, with group tactics.
  They also thought I was dangerous looking and had three to one on me for all three battles. Now, if I really knew what I was doing I would have done some damage.

  The Fort Chivalric Battle was interesting. When we defended it took a while for the attackers to get inside, and many resurrections were necessary for them.
  When we attacked, it took less than FOUR minutes for the fort to fall. F O U R minutes

  more later