[Elfsea] Gulf War Orphans / Homeguard BARBECUE

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Fri Mar 3 09:18:28 PST 2006

The Gulf War Orphans / Homeguard Barbecue will be next weekend, either
Friday the 10th or Saturday the 11th, or Friday the 17th.

I know I normally do it the main weekend of Gulf Wars but I will be at a
convention in Dallas (www.all-con.org) on Saturday the 18th and then at
a militaria show in Belton south of Fort Hood (www.alleramilitaria.com)
on Sunday the 19th.

Please reply to mailto:glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com to let me know which
evening you would prefer.  The advantage of either the 10th or 11th is
that people who aren't leaving until the next week can come.

The barbecue will, as always, still be at Green's Main Street Barbecue
in Euless.  The all-you-can-eat price is now $12.00, but you can still
bring in your own favorite soft drinks or adult beverages in your own
cooler.

I'll post the results next week with the most popular day, and time and
directions.

Alaric