[Elfsea] Elfsea A&S night

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 08:59:14 PST 2006

Hello All,

 War is upon us.
To those going - Fight well & win, Volunteer often &
win, Party grandly & enjoy!
To the homeguard - Use this “extra” time to prepare
for the tournament season, which will soon be upon us.

Support the Artisans at Gulf War!
A&S Champion’s battle is on Friday, March 17th, 9 am –
3 pm.
Populace viewing between 1 – 3 pm.

Remember Springfaire will be here before we realize
it! Start working on your artisan entries, peasant
weaponry, gaming skills, and camping kits.

We will not be having an A&S class this month in
support of the war effort. In April join us for either
Hat Making or English Country Dancing, details and a
decision to come.
If you have a suggestion for May’s or June's class,
please let me know.

I look forward to seeing everyone back home safe from
Gulf War and at Springfaire.

April Events:
21-23rd Elfsea Springfaire – Titled Artisan – No
theme. Two pieces maximum, documentation required.

27-29th Bordermarch Baronial – “Roman Holiday in
England” – Titled  A&S Artisan & Youth Artisan, no
rules posted yet.
27-29th Champions of Bonwicke – Prize for best
Display. Bonus points for nautical theme entries.
Documentation preferred, but not required.  Non-title
competition.

In Service,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl
 Elfsea Deputy MoA&S